It has been donkey’s years since my last post! Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you all, life simply had other plans which required more attention than blogging… Just because, here is a nutshell of what has happened, is happening, is hopefully to happen ::
- Finished high school !!
- Danced my first performance on pointe at the end of last year. It was The Garland Dance from Sleeping Beauty.
- Found love.
- Lost love. (That hurt more than I’d have liked)
- Got my drivers license.
- Went on a very spectacular and spontaneous road trip
- Started my first proper job.
- Passed my Intermediate Ballet exam :) Woohoo!!
- Am busy saving furiously in order to attend the Boom Festival in Portugal later in the year.
- Been having a roller coaster-whirlwind of a time with
the cat’s mother lately.
- Going to AfrikaBurn in April.
- Saving up for my tattoos…
Yea, that’s a very watered down, simplified run-down of my life’s happenings. Naturally, the details are there but that’ll just be too much and I am currently, I suppose you could say, somewhat blogging-unfit. But there we go, in a nutshell…
I hope you are well and wonderful :)
Much love and blessings